Sunday, November 4, 2012

"Lincoln"

Wow...every time I see the blazer ad for "Lincoln" I get anxious and excited...I can't wait to see the movie...
I know that it will get a few Academy Awards..I predict Daniel Day Lewis as Best Actor...Sally Field will get Best Supporting Actor...runner up is Joseph Gordon Levitt...watch out for this guy...his performance as Lincoln's son was spectacular.  Steven Spielberg will definitely get Best Director.  Two African American -- Male and Female...I don't know their names...but watch out for their performance...they had a stellar moment in the Ad... and it is not just the Ad...I could tell that their performance was spectacular even though I did not see their every performance. But I am very good at predicting from the Ad the beautiful performance that they have projected on screen...wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment